Spending Time With My Little Valentine

I had the privlage - another perk to my unemployment - to party with Allison at her Valentines Day party. She was so excited to have me there and we had so much fun doing little V-day activities together.

These were the other kids I was in charge of doing activities with. This was the bean bag toss...

Another activity, cookie decorating. The other little girl pictured with Allison was caught licking her icing spoon and dipping it back in the icing container - kids!

Passing out valentines...

Leaving for the day - she was thrilled to ride home with Mommy instead of riding the bus :)


2 comments:

Hunsche Family said...

Adorable! Gia misses her friend Allison and hopes to see her next weekend:)

Kristin said...

Allison misses Gia too! She asks when she can spend the night with her again - I think that weekend formed a pretty good bond between them! Cute :)